Monday, March 17, 2014

as of late...

We have done so many things while we've been here. We have both been extremely busy, but still try to make time to explore and do the Houston adventures. Here are some of the fun things we've done... 



This was my family's favorite restaurant when we lived in Dallas. They have many here and they are so yummy!

The beautiful temple. It is over an hour away from our apartment. Kind of a change compared to our 5 minute drive in Provo. But it is so beautiful!

We only had one car so we bought a moped so I could get to work. I was so nervous to ride it around at first, but I like it now. Don't worry, Dad, I wear a helmet always! 


We had pizza night and it was oh so delicious! 


Our bike ride around this big park near downtown. Beautiful ride.  

It's fun being in Brent's sister's ward with their family. Her twins love Brent, and I love being their nursery teacher. Aren't they the cutest?!
We went to a Houston Rockets game. We were so high up but it was a blast!


One of our all time favorite restaurants here in Houston. It's called Torchy's Tacos. They have some of the most unique, delicious tacos. The best I've ever had. Mmmmm I want those right now. 


Very favorite donut shop. Oh my goodness, their spicy sausage kolaches are amazing! 

We tried this Malaysian food place. I was really craving some Singapore/Malaysian food. It was very delicious. I absolutely love Roti (Malaysian appetizer) and this stuff didn't disappoint. 


I felt like I was in San Fran Chinatown and I loved every second. 

These are the triplets that I nanny. They are the cutest babies in the world! 

Every Sunday, Brent's niece, Alex, gives Brent bracelets to wear and stickers all over his clothes. I love it! haha 
 
I love love love a good burger. This is one of our favorite burger places. We love it in Florida and they just opened one right by us. Delicious!! (The burger looks mini sized in this picture, haha it's really not, it's actually quite big.) 

They stamp the burgers. That's a dang good burger right there. 
We love Sunday walks along the lakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment