Thursday, September 25, 2014

Camping!

I don't know how I got this idea in my head, but for the past 2 months I have been BEGGING everyone to go camping with me. I just had this sudden itch and it had to be fulfilled. I think I realized that once we move to Texas, we won't get the same camping experience. I'm trying to do all the amazing Utah things while I can! So, I finally convinced my family to go camping and it was just as amazing as I remembered it. And, I was able to introduce Brent to the best way of camping, since he didn't grow up camping.I love the campfire and making a delicious dinner, the smell in the mountains, the water running by the tent at night, sleeping all together in a tent, waking up at the crack of dawn to watch the sunrise, and making a traditional camping breakfast. I love it all! Here are a few pictures of the best night ever! 













I knew going in to this that the tent was broken, but that's part of the adventure right?! Who cares if it makes you get soaked at 2 in the morning...worth it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment