Monday, January 13, 2014

San Francisco

Every year for Christmas my family goes to San Francisco. We absolutely LOVE this trip and look forward to it all year long. It was so fun going with my husband for his first time. The best part about San Francisco are all the fun foods and new places to try. We always find new, fun restaurants that are SO good. I think one of my favorites was a Chinese/Mexican mix. Sounds weird, I know, but so delicious. They had burritos with eggs, hash browns, and then some chinese or Korean meat. TO DIE FOR! I wish I had a picture of the restaurant because it was just this small hole in the wall. Here are some pictures of a few of our favorite things. <3 It was also so great to go on a big trip with my family right before we moved to Houston. We are here for just 4 months for Brent's internship with Deloitte. I'll be sure to post pictures of all the fun things we're doing here! 


CHINA TOWN!! Our favorite thing. I love listening to my dad speak mandarin with all the people here and ordering all his mission food he used to eat. We love it. 


Watching the seals!

Alcatraz... a MUST DO in San Fran!

The tour through all of Alcatraz. 


We went to the BYU bowl game while we were there. What perfect timing to have it there during our annual trip. So much fun. We played terrible but it was so much fun to be there! 



We always plan a full day and drive to Oakland and do baptisms at the beautiful temple. We went to a Chinese Dim Sum restaurant for breakfast and it was SO GOOD!!! This picture is at the Dim Sum Restaurant. Afterward, we always go to Fentons to get their amazing ice cream sundaes. So yummy! 

My very very very favorite thing! Sesame balls. I can't describe how good they are. (And they really don't taste like sesame at all, they are actually really sweet on the inside) 

The beautiful temple!




Clearly we all really liked the sundaes!
I had to take this picture! I'm not used to seeing my last name everywhere!! 

We went to the Muir Woods. It was so beautiful and peaceful inside. Wow, those trees are so huge!

Painted Ladies

Crabs are everywhere at the Pier. 

We didn't have much time the last day, but I couldn't go to San Francisco and not ride the Cable Cars. So, Brent and I woke up early and rode to the Pier on the cable cars and had breakfast. So much fun!

Breakfast at Boudins. 




We LOVE chinese breakfasts. This is the main reason we love San Francisco. It wouldn't be San Fran without chinese breakfasts every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment