Wednesday, July 8, 2015

We're Pregnant!!!

It has been too long since I’ve updated this blog. This last year has been one heck of a ride with so many changes. There have been ups and downs. The biggest news is that we are having a BABY!!

On January 23, I woke up at 3 in the morning and was just convinced I was pregnant. I could not go back to sleep without knowing for sure, so I woke Brent up and told him I thought we should drive to the store to get a pregnancy test. What a good husband to drive to the store with me at 3 am to get a pregnancy test! And sure enough, it was positive!


Here are pictures of the day we found out we were pregnant. You can definitely sense a little panic in our eyes haha but we are beyond excited to welcome this little baby to our family!



No comments:

Post a Comment